To view speeches made by our Ministers, please choose a theme from those listed below.
Speeches relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) may be located on its website at www.inis.gov.ie.
In this section, find out about:
- Crime & Law Enforcement
- Garda & Policing
- Prisons & Probation
- Legislation, Law Reform & EU
- Youth Justice, Children & Family
- Courts Policy/Legal Services
- Other Regulatory Functions
- Annual reports
2004 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
- 04/03/2015 Commencement Matter, 4th March 2015, Seanad Éireann - to outline why speed vans are not located in dangerous driving black spots but appear to be placed instead in areas where speed limits increase - Speech by Minister of State for European Affairs Dara Murphy on behalf of the Minister for Justice and Equality Frances Fitzgerald TD
- 03/03/2015 Commencement Matter - Seanad Éireann - A system to support those individuals in enabling their convictions to be considered 'spent' for the purposes of job or visa applications - Speech by Minister for Justice and Equality Frances Fitzgerald TD - 3rd March, 2015
- 03/03/2015 Seanad Commencement Matter
- 03/03/2015 Commencement Matter, 3rd March 2015, Seanad Éireann - The proposed roadmap for the Domestic Violence Legislation Bill - Speech by Minister for Justice and Equality Frances Fitzgerald TD
- 03/03/2015 Address by Minister Fitzgerald at the launch of 'Policing in Northern Ireland, delivering the new beginning'
- 03/03/2015 Speech by Minister Fitzgerald - Private Members' Business - Family Home Mortgage Settlement Arrangement Bill 2014
- 03/03/2015 Address by Minister of State Ó Ríordáin at the launch of the Refugee Integration in Europe (RICE) Report
- 02/03/2015 Address by the Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD at the Children’s Rights Alliance Seminar
- 27/02/2015 Speech delivered by Minister for Justice and Equality Frances Fitzgerald at the British Irish Chamber of Commerce Annual Conference
- 25/02/2015 Legislation which will allow the courts to grant periodic payments to those who have suffered injury as a result of medical negligence