141. Deputy Patrick O'Donovan asked the Minister for Justice and Equality if the service record for a former civil servant (details supplied) can be acquired; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [42021/15]


Minister for Justice and Equality (Deputy Frances Fitzgerald): My Department is not in a position to say with certainty at this juncture what, if any, records relating to the person whose details were supplied are available, given the time period we are referring to. A request seeking the records should be submitted to the Human Resources Division, 51 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2. The request should give as much information as possible in order to assist the process of trying to retrieve the correct service record.